31 Days in pictures: Day Twenty-five

Day 25 - A picture of your favorite day. 


There's so many great favorite days. This one is from this past summer though. It was the day we all went to Green River Lake and spent the entire day swimming. We packed a picnic lunch and just lived at the water. They sky was made of the things that come out of dreams. It was hot but not so hot you couldn't stand it. I love this day. It was also the day I had so much fun I didn't realize I was burnt to a crisp...literally. I'd do it again but with SPF 5000 next time. 

1 comments:

Regina said...

Still no home internet, but I am still trying to keep up with current events. I think that you are doing a great job blogging everyday. You have a ton of delightful memories and experiences that you have been so kind to share.

Post a Comment