31 Days in pictures: Day Five

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory. 
Little Bit and Crisco 
This is just one of a million moments that are my favorite. This one, however, represents a bond that all three of my boys have and have had since birth. Crisco is about 8 in this picture and little bit was a little over a year old. Crisco always watched this old Superman Cartoon at my mom's house. The big blue stool was always drug across the living room and he planted himself right there. Little bit is very much a mama's boy and was usually at me feet 24/7. This day we were visiting and I was in the kitchen. I heard the little brown stool scrapping across the floor and realized Little Bit had left my side. Mom and I went to inspect and this was what I saw. Little Bit imitating his biggest bubby. Crisco had looked down at him and handed him one of his "granny" cookies and they sat there for 45 minutes watching the old superman shows. There's been many of these moments since then but this one captures so much for me. Crisco has Tourette's and OCD but his brothers (both of them) look up to him so much. Little Bit puts it like this "Crisco is cool. He's kind of weird but the cool kind of weird." Looking at this picture I see two of my three greatest accomplishments in this world. It makes me smile and makes me so blessed. 

1 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I agree that is a precious memory.

Post a Comment