31 Days in pictures: Day Fifteen

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die. 



I've always loved the written word. Well, I've always loved to write words. When I was around ten years old, I wrote a murder mystery called Murder at Manatee General. An over active imagination has always left plenty of fodder to put on paper. Before I die, I want to write a book. I have already been working on it and hopefully someday I'll get to a point that it's ready for someone to read. It's always been my secret dream to share the voices in my head with the world. I hope that someone out there will think they're worth their time to read. 

If nothing else, maybe I'll have something for the bargain bin to share. 

1 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I hope your dream comes true.

Post a Comment