31 Days in pictures: Day One

Day one: A picture of you and 15 facts
This is me but not how I see me.


Fifteen Facts about me
  1. I'm an only child but not. I'm my mother's only child and my dad's second. I have a brother from dad's first marriage.
  2. I like that I'm geeky with a bit of nerd tendencies but I look like an average person.
  3. I've never been married and not completely uncomfortable with the idea of not being married. 
  4. I love the little gap between my teeth and I plan to keep it even if I have to have dentures.
  5. I love walking in the grass barefooted in the spring or evening time any season because the cool earth feels good to me feet.
  6. I can think and be more creative in my barefeet.
  7. I love classical music AND punk.
  8. I like my parents. Not just love my parents. I like them. If they weren't my parents I'd still look up to them and want to be around them. 
  9. I really am positive about life even when it's bad.
  10. I get my "smarts" from my dad but I get the heart from my mom. I get my sense of humor and the gift of using it from both of them. 
  11. I giggle at the word wiener. hee hee
  12. I'm so proud of the men my boys are growing into. 
  13. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. 
  14. I find it fun to do things without spending money. I feel accomplished when I make it through the day on virtually no money. 
  15. I truly feel I was put on this earth to serve my fellow man not rule them.
That really isn't even the tip of the iceberg at learning about someone but there's my 15. I took this picture with  my iPhone. It's funny. I don't see myself this way. I just wonder if others see me this way. 



2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Oh I love your picture, you are a beautiful lady. I like your comment that you like your parents, not just love them. I love that my children and grandchildren are now my best friends. It doesn't get better than that.

I couldn't resist your 31 Days In Pictures, so you can find my post here: http://abcwednesdays.blogspot.com

I hope I can make it through the 31 days, without giving up. Have fun with it, that's my motto, anyway.

Cat said...

Thank you Ann. It's funny how we view ourselves from within. I picture the nerdy girl that's plain. This girl is pretty but she isn't who looks back at me every morning.

I'm so happy you are joining me in the 31 Day project. It should be fun. =) Like you say...have fun with it. That's what life is all about. Having fun in the moments that others don't see the fun is kind of my thing. I can have fun at a funeral home. I guess that's probably not appropriate but hey, sometimes you just have to laugh and remember the good times.

Post a Comment