31 Days in pictures: Day Nine

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. 

Greatest Parents in the world! 

I have to say both of these wonderful people. They are my mom and dad. I have an amazingly close relationship with them. It hasn't always been great. As a matter of fact, it's been quite hellish at times...in the past that is. I couldn't be any of who I am if it weren't for these two people. No matter what has come up in my life, what obstacles I've come up against, what trials or tribulations I've had or will have, they both have been there supporting me emotional, pushing me, encouraging me, praising me, crying with me, and laughing with me. I've said before I'd want to be friends with them even if they weren't my parents and I'll say it again. They've helped me through my life but I've also watched them help others they same way. They are amazing and I've been so blessed to have them in my life. I'm so glad they're going to live for ever! =)


2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

You have a handsome set of parents, so glad you are happy with them. It's always great when we can have lovin' support when we need it. After all we can't choose our parents, we have to love the ones God gave us.

Regina said...

There is just something wonderful and endearing about someone's love for their parents. Beautiful pic. Best wishes to you and your family.

Post a Comment