31 Days in pictures: Day Three

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show. 
Chuck

I love this show. I'm not a big television watcher. I have three males and one remote in my house. You do the math. ha! ha! Honestly, between classes, house work, reading, looming, and the lack of the ability to sit still for very long I don't watch very much TV. I do, however, make every effort to be in front of the flatscreen when Chuck comes on. It makes me laugh. I also like that for once the show let the two love interests actually get together and stay together without ruining the show. Kudos to the writers. That's my favorite cast in pictures. 


3 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I don't watch much TV anymore either. But I do have a favorite show I like and watch it each time it is on. I don't think I ever heard of the show Chuck, shows you what a sheltered life I live. I read most evenings.

Cat said...

Chuck is completely silly but I like it. He's your average computer geek who works for the Nerd Herd. His life changes when his ex-college roommate sends him an email with all the governments spy data embedded in it making his brain a living intersect for the government. Let's just say humor and mayhem ensue. I love it because it makes me laugh and I'm very much a geeky girl so I get most of the hidden lingo. I also like that they writers let the hero and heroine actually get together as a love interest but don't kill the show with it. It actually adds to it since the heroine is a CIA agent who has to learn to be "normal" while dating him. Ok maybe I should branch out a bit. ha! ha!

Gigi Ann said...

I noticed Chuck one evening this week and left it on, but really didn't pay close attention, since I was on the computer at the same time. Next week I will put the computer away, and give it my full attention. I'm kind of geeky also.

Post a Comment