31 Days in pictures: Day Six

Day 06 - A picture of a person you would like to trade places with for a day. 
Teresa the coolest homesteader ever

I thought about this one for the longest time. I went through all the famous people. I came to the conclusion that it would have to be my friend Teresa. She's the most interesting person I know. She's a stay at home homesteader. I can't even call her a SAHM or SAHW because she's so much more than that. She designed their house herself. I mean literally drew it out. She googled how to and did it. She looks for new things to learn every day...and she does them. She's been blessed with the fortune to get to stay home and home school their children. She's made it fun too. They go on field trips that are very educational and fun. She grows her on own food, raises chickens, rabbits, and a few other very weird animals. She's living the life I'd love to live if given the opportunity to. On top of it all, she loves God and shows it not through her words but through her actions. You just feel him with you when you're with her. I love that feeling. So if I could trade places for a day, it would be with her. My homesteading, Blueman loving, tattooed, tree hugging, computer addicted, paper making friend Teresa. 


1 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

She sounds like a great friend, I can see why it would be fun to trade places with her for a day.

Post a Comment