A to Z Blogging Challenge 2012: Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus!

I should call this post slacker Saturday for being so late but it's been a crazy day to finish off a crazy week. I have had this post planned since the first of this challenge so I have to follow through. So here it goes. This is something I learned as a child and from time to time I remember it. We should all remember it. It's the one word that no matter the circumstances, you can pull out a good mood and a positive attitude. If you can't you need therapy or your childhood back one. Next time you are at a loss for words, find something so amazing you need something extra special to express it or need an icebreaker in a tense situation, just remember to say this simple word. So without further ado here's Mary Poppins' Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus!


(This version is not from the movie. It's Kristen Bourke's audition apparently. I own none of this material. The song is owned by Disney as well as Mary Poppins it self. The talent is owned by these fine actors. I was unable to share Disney's version due to restrictions)

Now for my "theme" of the A to Z Challenge:

Today's homophone...

So (adverb) to the extent or degree indicated or suggested.
For example, Don't read so fast. 

Sew (verb) to join or attach by stitches
For example, I'll have to sew the seat of his pants after he ripped the pocket off.

Sow (verb) to scatter seed over land, earth, etc., for growth; to plant.
For example, The old farmer is tossing seeds across the dirt to sow his crops.

Click  to be transported to a list of merry bloggers!

Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comments:

Cindy Dwyer said...

Slacker Saturday - love it!

Post a Comment