A to Z Blogger Challenge 2012: A - And away we go!

It's finally here!! The A to Z Blogging Challenge 2012!! Since there's literally over a thousand of us, I'll cut to the chase and get posting.
AND we're off......
A is for Alaska! 

Someday, someway, somehow...I'm going to Alaska! It's the one place on earth I've always dreamed of going. It's a bipolar princess' dream. Some places are daylight/dark 24/7 and other's are not. Some places are iced over and other's are not. Some places are urban and others not so much. I love that it's one of the last great frontiers that has all of the God's natural beauty! I've got it all mapped out and as soon as I get these lovely tax deductions of mine raised...I'm out of here! 

Now for my "theme" of the A to Z Challenge:

Today's homophone...

Allowed (verb) means to give someone or something permission to do something. 
For example: Last year's A to Z Challenge allowed me to meet a lot of great bloggers.

Aloud (adverb) means something audible/vocal.
For example: She sighed aloud after spending hours coming up with topics to post for the A to Z Challenge. 

There you go! The first of many posts to come for the month of April. Don't forget to follow along. Check us all out...all 1500 + bloggers who've temporarily lost our minds and committed ourselves to a month long blogging life. 


Click  to be transported to a list of merry bloggers!
Side note: This is not an April Fool's joke. We're really this crazy! 

Happy reading! 

7 comments:

Laura S. said...

Hello, Cat!! Happy 2012 A to Z Challenge, woohoo!!

I've never been to Alaska, but I hope to see it's majestic beauty some day. Have a wonderful time on your Alaskan adventure!!

Nice to meet you, Cat, and I love your homophone theme!

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining the party! (and for your sweet compliments!)

I joined your blog too. From the sound of things, we may not be that far apart geographically. (I saw you mention making the trip to Louisville, and I am about five hours away from there!)

Alexandra Heep said...

Way too cold for me, I used to live in Upper Michigan. But, Alaska does look beautiful - from a safe distance!

enjoy the challenge
Alex

Christi said...

A cruise to Alaska has been on my dad's bucket list for quite some time. It's a beautiful place, that's for sure, but I think I prefer being able to feel my nose.

Christi ツ
Beach Dreams and Love Always

Barbara said...

I like your idea with the homophones :) Good Luck with the challenge :) Nice to meet you!

English Speaking Zone

Karen Jones Gowen said...

My husband and I plan to someday go on an Alaskan cruise.

And I am here to welcome you to the Challenge!

KarenG

Mark Paul said...

Your A for Alaska is wonderful, and I can totally understand the desire to visit such an alien landscape on our own world. The homophones are redundant.


Here is my link, I hope you enjoy.



http://creativeminds-tamirisc.blogspot.com/2012/04/amazing-selection.html

.

Post a Comment