A to Z Blogging Challenge 2012: O

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! That's all I've got for today. I'm in a funk today. Not that, that has any kind of value for you today. It's just the only thing that came to mind today. Just Oh. Oh me oh my. It's just one of those days where I am contemplating the who, what, when, where and why of my life. I suppose we all do that from time to time but I'm at crossroad in my life and need to figure out which path to take and then which vehicle to get into. That's why to day is just OOOOOOOOOOO! 

But I'm not going to just leave you with my whiny ramblings. The following video is of Andrew Bird singing and playing "Oh No". If you've never heard him, you are in for a treat. He's a talented musician, singer, and even whistler. (Hey that really takes talent). This song just makes me feel mellow today. Hope you enjoy and tomorrow I'll bring back the cheer and sunshine. Have a great Tuesday everyone!



Now for my "theme" of the A to Z Challenge:

Today's homophone...

Overdo (used with or without an object) to do in excess, over indulge.
For example: Even though she only works out before spring, Betty tends to overdo her workouts when Thelma comes over. 

Overdue (adjective) to long awaited, needed or expected.
For example: Mark ups for the edits of his new novella were long overdue and might not make it back into for the presses to roll. 

Click  to be transported to a list of merry bloggers!

Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

shelly said...

I liked your rambling post because its real and you're not trying to impress anyone. You just you. And there's nothing wrong with that.

M Pax said...

Hope you figure it out. I like to use a magic 8 ball. Why? It give me an idea as to which I'm really rooting for.

Tracy Jo said...

I so have those same days! Loved that song. Visiting from A to Z. :-)

Post a Comment