A to Z Blogging Challenge 2012: D

Happy Day 4!
 D is for Do You Like Waffles? 



I'm having a down day and somehow this silly song puts me in better spirits. My crazy children (all teenagers) introduced me to this song a few years ago. Now every time I make waffles I get a chorus of Do you like waffles? I apologize upfront for the song getting stuck in your head. It happens to us all!

Have a great day!

Now for my "theme" of the A to Z Challenge:

Today's homophone...

Do  (verb) to perform, to be the cause of, to execute
For example: Do your best to have a great challenge this year. 

Due (adjective) owed at present
For example: Each day a new post is due

Dew (noun) moisture condensed from the atmosphere, especially at night, and deposited in on the ground.
For example, the early morning dew gave the grass a spring like shimmer as the sun rose over ridge. 



Click  to be transported to a list of merry bloggers!

Happy reading! 

5 comments:

SJerZGirl said...

Homonyms do seem to be the current writing flaw everywhere! Will you be covering "to, too, and two" on T day?

Visiting from A to Z.

Laura Barnes said...

Even when I know my homophones, I still type incorrectly when I'm in a hurry. Dang old words.

shelly said...

I adore waffles with bananas and choco-chips with whipping cream.

Shelly
http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

Nicki said...

Just another A-Z challenger stopping by...

Love the video. My kids, 6 & 9, would be all over that. I'm playing it for them tomorrow morning. Thanks for introducing it to us all!

Do you think that the rain is still due when the dew has already met the petals? (Sorry. Wanted to be silly.)

SharleneT said...

Hello, Fellow Challenger. I'm #424 from Rockin' Chair Reflections. Come visit when you can. There is a God. My children were grown before I every heard this. Knowing how a song "I Can Help" can stick in your mind, I have chosen to NOT play this adorable looking video. But I love your blog.

Post a Comment