A to Z Blogging Challenge 2012: Finding Nemo


Finding Nemo. Not just a kids movie. If Finding Nemo taught us anything, it taught us about personal quests. Dory is the perfect role model for personal quests. You've met people like her - always positive, always encouraging, always amazed by the tiniest things, and always heading forward towards whatever the goal is. Whatever your quest in life is (even if it's simply just trying to figure out what your quest) it'll be a hundred times more bearable by simply having a positive attitude. Even when obstacles get in your way, hold your head up and take it all in with a smile and know that whatever comes your way you can handle it. 

Now for my "theme" of the A to Z Challenge:

Today's homophone...

Flour (noun) finely ground meal of grain.
For example: To bake a good batch of corn bread, you need a good brand of flour.

Flower (noun) the blossom of a plant.
For example: The flowers on the rose bushes filled the garden with lovely colors. 


Click  to be transported to a list of merry bloggers!

Happy reading! 

4 comments:

Dani said...

I love NEMO! I walk around work some days talking to myself or signing "just keep swimming" or "swim away! swim away!" I can't help it.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

I just read all your posts for the A-Z, and love 'em all. Great job so far! (I'm really lousy at making "short" in-and-out visits.) Anyway, count me in as your newest follower.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You can't get any more positive than Dory!
Hope you're having fun with the Challenge.

Pa Ul said...

I watch this many times with my little niece, yes it is not just a kid's movie.
Do check out my F at GAC a-z

Post a Comment