A to Z Blogging Challenge 2011: N

*The following is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2011*

Today's post is brought to you by the letter N...as in nice. 

I'm a nice person. That's one of the first things people will tell you about me. I'm a nice person. I like being nice and expect others to be nice. It doesn't always work that way, I'm aware of that. But in general I do believe the world is a better place if we work at being nice. Yes, I say work because it does take work to be nice, at least for some, until the get used to being nice on a regular basis. Having said that let me give those of you who are on the outside of the Nice ones. It's just to prepare you for when certain things happen. Just like you were are real people. Remember that. For some reason when nice people act like a human outsiders get extremely nervous. Here's what I mean. We do lose our temper. It takes a lot but we can be pushed to far. When this happens don't automatically assume we'll grab a weapon and start picking people off at random. We're human and we get mad just like you. Normally we have it under control but from time to time we have to release like the rest of you. Also don't be surprised when for a brief moment we're selfish about something. Like the last doughnut in the box on the break table. On average we leave for someone else but there are those occasions when by gosh we're hungry and we want that last jelly filled sugary treat. Don't think we've turned evil for it. There's a few other things I'm sure you've witnessed a nice person do that you gives you the willies but just remember 99.9% of the time we do put others first. We want what's best for the whole but that 0.01% of the time when we're self absorbed? Just give it to us and no one will get hurt. 


Thank you and have a nice day! 

1 comments:

shelly said...

That's right. Earlier, I dropped a very polite F-Bomb at an Amazon associate over the phone. You see, the Kindle I ordered was delivered to an address I lived at 7 years ago. Meaning, I didn't get what I paid for someone else did and I don't get a refund.

Post a Comment