Sunday Sayings

This month is full of posts for the A to Z Blog Challenge...26 posts,  Monday through Saturday, A to Z. Literally over 1,000 blogs participating. It's been amazing in the first two days. I decided to continue with something different on Sundays. Not part of the Blog Challenge just something of me to share with you. I'm a quote collector. I love quotes. There is nothing more profound to me than a sentence or two taken out of context that can move the world. In the spirit of the challenge here is my first Sunday Saying:

“Community cannot for long feed on itself; it can only flourish with the coming of others from beyond, their unknown and undiscovered brothers.”

I've already found some nice blogs and great people through this Challenge. I'm experiencing other's lives through the words the put on the page and the places I go...Virtually!!! Without others in our lives, literally and virtually, we can not complete this puzzle we call life. Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

This is a really cool quote. It is amazing how many people only take too bad we can't all build up the community we participate in both virtually and physically.

Joe Richardson said...

I thought your poem was lovely--and I knew your subject before the reveal.

Never had a blue tick, but my black and tan and I wandered the hills and hollows of Southern Illinois for a good many summers. Had him in mind when I wrote my B entry, as well.

Nicely done. Look forward to reading the rest of your alphabet.

Best,

Joe
Dead Reckoning

Post a Comment