A to Z Blogging Challenge 2011: K

*The following is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2011*


I'm ashamed to say I'm running full force ahead today and haven't had time to think for myself let alone get to an interesting post but I wanted to share another one of my favorite little quotes. It spoke to me today when I realized I had more things to get accomplished today than any one person can sanely do. Hope you enjoy!

"Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over gain, and you will grow stronger until have accomplished a purpose--not the one you began with perhaps, but one you'll be glad to remember."~ Anne Sullivan
 For those who do not know who Anne Sullivan was, she was the teacher who "tamed" and educated Helen Keller. They were life long friends and in my opinion, two of the most intuitive women ever to grace the earth.

Now for my to take my own advice and go attempt to get my to do list done or at least grow in the process. 

1 comments:

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

I love the beginning it is so important to keep on beginning because eventually it won't be a failure.

Post a Comment