WWW Wednesday (March 9)

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)What are you currently reading? 
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I poured through the other books in under 48 hours. With age, I've learned to savoir these moments. I'm taking my time with this book. Quite the saucy little book but much anticipation has left me completely satisfied with the written world of Cat & Bones. Frost has definitely made the wait worth it. I also found out tonight that the next book will be out by the end of the summer so I won't have to wait an entire year again. 




Shutter Island by Dennis LehaneWhat did you recently finish reading? 
Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane 
Sam answer as last week. Nothing new to see here. 


What do you think you'll read next? 
I received two books to read and review so I'll start working on them. Glimpses of my Friend the King by James Howard and the one I'm really looking forward to  An Autobiography of a Life in Comedy: Pat Cooper How dare you say how dare me! by Pat Cooper, Rich Herschlag, and Steve Garrin. And just for fun, I'm headed for The Me Project by Kathi Lipp because something's got to be about me. 
Glimpses of My Friend the KingPat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me!The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always Wanted

I can't seem to stop finding books and more books. It's not an addiction. It's a way of life and I love it! 

And that's it for this Wednesday. Now your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I haven't read Shutter Island, but the movie was really good. This Side of the Grave sounds good.

My WWW Wednesday is here

Bev Hankins said...

I read Shutter Island last spring (before I started blogging--so I have no review and my memories are a bit hazy).

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read Shutter Island. That Pat Cooper book looks really good.

You can see my WWW HERE

Grace at Feeding My Book Addiction said...

I'm thinking about reading the Pat Cooper book. Let me know what you think of it.

Here's my post: http://feedingmybookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesday-39.html

Shirley said...

I'm waiting for a copy of How Dare You Say How Dare Me too! Sounds like a promisingly funny read!

Here's my WWW post. Come check it out and click the link for a book giveaway too!

Cat said...

Shirley, I got my copy the other day from the publisher. I'm finishing up my current read and then diving right in.

Post a Comment