An impulse buy and the A to Z Blogging Challenge

I did something crazy. First let me say that I do not like to shop...not in the store at least. Online shopping is ok. I'm big on Cyber Monday. But that's another story. Today, I did one of those impulse buys. Why am I telling you this? Because of what I bought....

Drum Roll please....

I BOUGHT A DOMAIN NAME!!!!!!

Yes, that's right I've gone and dot com'ed myself. Actually, I'm still a blogspot girl but I decided to take a walk on the virtual wild side and picked up the dot com from blogger. I can still be found at www.composingcat.blogspot.com but I can also be found at www.composingcat.com. I decided to do on a whim and part of me thinks it's silly to be excited about a name change but then again I'm the person that gets excited about new extensions on Google Chrome and finding Chewy Sweettarts. 


So while the earth doesn't stop for my little big announcement, in my little corner of the world I'm excited that I'm taking the plunge into the blogsphere with both feet. It's a little easier to tell people where I'm at without them tiring of all those words. 


All this just in time for the big A to Z blogging Challenge. Which I'm really looking forward to. I've been working on my themes and my posts. I'm looking forward to meeting other bloggers and reading what others posts. In case you aren't aware of it, the A to Z blogging Challenge is challenge for bloggers to post 26 posts A to Z for the month of April to get used to blogging on a schedule and with purpose while getting to know other bloggers and generate readers. 


There's still time to join, just click the badge here and jump in. With over 600 bloggers joined in it should be fun. If you aren't up to playing along, you can follow the progress. It should be an interesting month. 


Any suggestions on themes or posting topics? I gladly welcome them. So what do you think would be go for a short microburst of a post? Leave me a comment below with your thoughts, your concerns, your ramblings. As my youngest son says, Talk to me! 
~Cat


BTW: I DO plan to make short posts so you won't have to enduring 26 straight days of my ramblings. See? I can be nice. ha!ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment