WWW Wednesday (March 23)

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading? 
Pat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me!


 Pat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me?  By Pat Cooper, Rich Herschlag, And Steve Garrrin. I received this book for review. I usually am a strictly fictional reader since I have to read so much nonfiction while working on my degree. I have to admit this is an entertaining read and I may have to venture out to other genres after this.




What did you recently finish reading? 
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5) 



This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
LOVED IT!! It is of course, one of my two guilty pleasures. 





What do you think you'll read next? 
I've got several books in the mail over the last couple weeks. Most of them are small so I'll get through them in a day or less. I think I'll start out with The Me Project since I bought it a few weeks ago and have been dying to get into! 
The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always Wanted

I can't seem to stop finding books and more books. It's not an addiction. It's a way of life and I love it! 

And that's it for this Wednesday. Now your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

"It's a way of life" - I love that! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You may enjoy the Chinese Conspiracy. Watch for my review which will be posted later this week on My Bookshelf.

Anonymous said...

I want to read Pat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me? Love the cover!

Post a Comment