WWW Wednesday (March 30)

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading? 
The Priest's Graveyard

 
The Priest's Graveyard by Ted Dekker I got a review copy and have already dug in. I'm very pleased so far. Only draw back is I have real life in the way and it keeps interrupting my reading. Don't you hate that?
 


Pat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me!
What did you recently finish reading? 
 
Pat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me?  By Pat Cooper, Rich Herschlag, And Steve Garrrin. I received this book for review. I read this one for review. It's posted HERE.



What do you think you'll read next? 
I still want to get to  The Me Project but keep getting review stuff in and homework piling up as well. Two books I received that I want to get to for review are Recovery by Alexandrea Weis and Ultimate Victory-Denied by Jim Kenfield. The later didn't get the best cover in the world but it sounds intriguing nonetheless. I think it's another book deprived of attention because of the cover. We'll see how it goes. 
The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always WantedRecoveryUltimate Victory - Denied: A complex and disastrous plot against America





And that's it for this Wednesday. Now your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

Bookaholic? It's not an addiction. It's a way of life and I love it! 

6 comments:

CMash said...

I have Dekker's Thr3e book in my tbr pile so am interested what your thoughts will be are this one. Might have to add it to my ever growing list. And I agree with you about "real life" interfering.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who keeps on telling me to read a Dekker book - maybe I'll start with this one?

Here's my WWW Wednesdays (Mar.30) post!

Anonymous said...

I love Ted Dekker. Haven't bought that one yet though.

You can see my post HERE

Regina said...

Currently reading the last two novellas of Witches of Santa Anna (7 & 8). Written by Lauren Barnholdt. I just finished reading Possession by Elana Johnson and loved it. On my potential next victims list, I have Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright and Blood of My Brother by James LePore. I won both off of blogs and Goodreads. Love those free books.

Heather Truckenmiller said...

The Author of the Me Project was on our local radio station the other week. I enjoyed listening to her.

The Bookworm said...

I'm a fan of Ted Dekker and I do hate when real life gets in the way of reading *sigh* :)

Post a Comment