Teaser Tuesday (3/22/11)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Pat Cooper How Dare You Say How Dare Me!
"Answer the question. Are you Louisa Garguilo Caputo?"
"Yes."
"Very good. Because a that's a you name over here. And that's a my name, Michael Caputo. Show me a where on this a license it says I gotta take you shit." My mother was silent. "Not on a top. Not underneath. Nowhere." ~Pat Cooper How Dare you say How Dare me! by Rich Herschlag and Steve Garrin


This is one of my review books and I have to tell you it's a riot. A great look at the life of a comedian's comedian. It chronicles the life and career start of what comedians call "A comedian's comedian" and his break into the biz.  Book review to follow soon. 

Now it your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your two ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks:D

~Cat

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Lol! Looks like a funny book.

Here's my teaser from On Writing by Stephen King.

Unknown said...

your teaser sounds interesting. Thank you for stopping by my blog

Gigi Ann said...

WOW... that is a great teaser, I will have to keep my eye out for this book. Maybe my library will have it. I hope so anyway.

Belinda said...

Looks funny! You can find mine at The Bookish Snob Happy Reading!

Lori said...

Not my type of reading but it has a funny teaser and cover. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser For Tuesday.

Post a Comment