Musing Mondays (March 7)

Musing Mondays is a bookish meme hosted by MizB on Should be reading.
This week’s musing asks…
What book(s) are you most excited about right now? (it can either be something you’re currently reading, or something you just bought, or a book/books that are soon to be published).

The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always WantedThis Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)I'm reading my guilty pleasure right now. I don't usually voluntarily tell my friends I read these books but I love Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress world. I'm currently reading This side of the Grave. I've waited a year for this book. I stumbled across this series a couple of years ago and I'm not sure why I've been addicted ever since. No one I know has heard of this series but they don't know what they're missing.  I've been super excited about reading it. It's my brain crack. I've admitted that numerous times. The other book I can't wait to get to is The ME Project by Kathi Lipp. Mainly because I'm in limbo on what I want to be when I grow up. I know what I want to be but this whole reality thing keeps getting in my way. You know? Food, electric, water, etc. Apparently Cinderella and the rest of the Disney Princess brigade didn't think to mention that part of the Happily Ever After deal.  

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ME Project sounds interesting - I love self help books too :)

Here's my Musing Mondays (March 7) post!

CMash said...

I generally don't read self help books but am reading one now that is quite different (will be having a giveaway next week for it) and am enjoying it. I just may have to check out your series. Thank you for stopping by. Glad you did because I am now following you and look forward to your future postings.

Smash Attack Ash said...

Greta pick! TSOTG was awesome, as expected! My review is up tomorrow. :)

Gigi Ann said...

I am another one who never heard of the series, but I can understand getting addicted to certain series. I have a few series I am addicted to also. One series is the Harmony series by Jodi Thomas. I can't wait for the next book and it doesn't come out until sometime this Fall.

Post a Comment