WWW Wednesday (March 2)

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)What are you currently reading? 
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I just started this (as in only a few minutes ago) but I've been looking forward to this one for over a year. It's one of only two adult paranormal series I read. It's my brain crack and sometimes I hate to admit that I read it. What can I say? We all have some kind of guilty pleasure we don't tell our friends about. 




Shutter Island by Dennis LehaneWhat did you recently finish reading? 
Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane 
This took more a littler longer than I meant to read thanks to the side effects of medicine that was suppose to make me better. I finished this last night and what can I say but Wow! I knew there was going to be a twist and while I kind of figured it out I didn't see where it was going and I definitely didn't see where it went. It was great. I watched the movie just to compare after I finished. If you saw the movie and loved it...read this book. As usual, there's so much more back story in the book. 
What do you think you'll read next? 
This is always the hardest question. I have so many to choose from. I'll just post some pics of my choice. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. So many books so little time.
Write Great Fiction - Dialogue
Dinosaurs: The TextbookThe Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always WantedEverything Grant Writing Book: Create the perfect proposal to raise the funds you need (Everything Series)Roseflower Creek, 2E

Well, that's a short list of what I have. My TBR list for the year has already took on a life of its own once again. I'm always open to suggestions though.

And that's it for this Wednesday. Now your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Roseflower Creek is really good, but sad.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

http://lettersinsideout.blogspot.com

Post a Comment