A to Z Blogging Challenge Wrap up

Well, I did it. Among 1200 plus bloggers, I blogged through the month of April in the A to Z Blogging Challenge hosted by Arlee Bird over at tossingitout.blogspot.com . I blogged on the scheduled alphabetized 26 days PLUS I started Sunday Sayings, posting a quote I've stumbled across that week. I've met a lot of fellow bloggers. Gained a few followers. I've even found that I can set a goal and follow it through without to much fuss about it.



I'm not sure how I'm going to approach posting after this challenge. I liked being connected everyday to the blogosphere but it does take a lot of mental ability to post daily. I don't know that I can go back to my weekly memes either. It was great to participate in them when I didn't have any real content but I've learned some things about myself and my writing ability in the past month. I don't want to follow along. No, I don't have any delusions of being some great writer that can pump out mind thrilling content. I just feel like I'm finding my groove and before I was afraid to even look for my groove. I hid behind the creativity of others. Don't get me wrong I love those memes but i want to spread my blog wings and see if I can do what I set out to do with this blog...find out what composes me and develop my writing ability...oh and of course continue to share the words I find myself getting lost in aka books! 

I hope those of you who began following me as a result of the challenge continue to be entertained or at least take something from my posts. I know I ramble but that's just part of my charm. (*grins huge grin) I've enjoyed getting to know all those out there and will continue to check out those who signed up. There were just way too many to get through them all in the month alone but I don't want to miss anyone. I'm so glad I decided to jump in with both feet and join in. It's been a blast, a whirlwind, and a real growth experience. 

Now off to a nice relaxing month of May! Oh who am I kidding...May is just as crazy as April. But doesn't that just make life fun? 




9 comments:

shelly said...

Smiles and happy dances to you.

Arlee Bird said...

Sounds like you benefited well from the Challenge and that's what I like to hear. I think you will do well with blogging with your new found attitude. I'm following now and will try to drop in every so often.

Thanks for blogging from A to Z with us.


Lee
Tossing It Out

SueH said...

Well done for getting though to 'Z'!
Am blog-hopping 'backwards' - just to be different ;-p - love your site!

SueH http://www.irefusetogoquietly.blogspot.com/

jabblog said...

Well done! It's so good that you've found your 'voice'. I wish you well in the future:-)

Cat said...

Shelly - Thank you. I've been doing a happy dance ever since I saw I was going to make it to the end!

Arlee - Wow! Thanks for an amazing experience. And may add what an honor to have you following me. (no pressure there lol)

Sue H - I love the concept of blog-hopping backwards. I love when people think outside of the box.

jabblog - It does feel good to finally find a voice of some sorts. Now if my writing could have a not so "in the house" kind of voice I'd be tickled pink!

Graywolfie said...

Well done, you completed the challenge..
I'll be dropping by to catch up with the 26 posts...

Mojo said...

Congrats on completing the challenge, and greater kudos on having faith in your own writing.

Judging from my belated sampling today, it's justified.

Unknown said...

AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT.

CHECK OUT SHORT STORY SLAM AND MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TODAY.

Tina said...

Congrats on finishing! From what I read this sounds like it's right up your alley: Shannon @ The Warrior Muse and I are joining forces in another challenge. We're going to visit and comment at each of the participants, starting with the reflections post. We hope you'll join us!
Tina @ Life is Good

Post a Comment