WWW Wednesday 2/23/11

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading? 
Shutter Island by Dennis LehaneShutter Island by Dennis Lehane 
This was a freebie on Amazon.com for my Kindle and it has been a great read so far. The edge of your seat kind of read. I haven't read something like this in a long time.

Black: The Birth of Evil (The Circle Trilogy, Book 1)Black by Ted Dekkar
 This one I'm listening to on audio as I drive back and forth to work. With close to 30 miles one way four days a week it really helps make the time pass. 

What did you recently finish reading? 
I've had my face in textbooks and neglected my leisure reading so I can't even remember my last good read. 
What do you think you'll read next? 
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I've been waiting a year for this one to come out. I found another thing that I love about my Kindle and that is the wonderful instant download feature. I bought this book on pre-purchase several months ago. When I turned my Kindle on this morning...BAM! it was there. Sqeeeeee! Ha! ha! I'm trying to enjoy Shutter Island but anxiously awaiting getting to dive into the next Cat & Bones adventure. This is my brain crack. It's not anything but pure girl fantasy for me. 
And that's it for this Wednesday. Now your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Black by Ted Dekker in January. It was really good. I started Red, but then I moved and it was a library book so I couldn't take it with me. Let me know how you like the book. Good WWW post!

Post a Comment