31 Days in Pictures 2012: Day Three






Day Three: A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show.

I'm posting a picture of my favorite regeneration of my favorite TV show. For those of you who follow you'll know what I mean by that. (For the rest of you, check HERE)


Let me just say that I LOVE, LOVE everyone of these guys that were with the 10th Doctor but that doesn't mean I don't like like the 11th Doctor. Those of you who follow Doctor Who know that you have a certain Doctor that sticks with you and you just can't seem to let him go. David Tennant was that Doctor for me. I also love Catherine Tate as Donna. I always felt they were kindred spirits in a way. But enough of that. This is a picture challenge not my babbling post for the week. 

So who's your favorite cast? 

Don't forget to link your post below! 


2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Cat! Thanks for joining the A to Z Challenge. I'm one of the co-hosts, so let me know if you have any questions.

Cat said...

Thanks Alex! It was a blast (albeit exhausting) last year but I'm pumped to jump in again.

Post a Comment