31 Days in Pictures 2012: Day Six






Day Six 2012: 


A picture of a person you'd like to trade places with for a day.
Once upon a time ago, I wanted to change places with just about anyone. As I've gotten to know myself better (that seems to be one of the benefits of getting older) I am really starting to like me. I'm not so bad. I can even be kind of enjoyable. So I thought about this and wondered who I would like to trade places with for a day. There's so many possibilities and I really had a hard time with this one. While I wanted to answer differently than I did last year, my choice is the same. My friend Teresa. 

Why? Because she's super cool. Ok truly it's because I admire the life she has built for herself and her family. She's home schools, she's crafty, she has a great sense of humor, and a wonderful dedication to her community. She's just one of those people you meet and think to yourself, "Gee! I wish I could be more like her." I've just always admired her for being her. Having said that, let me also say that I have really grown to love the person I am becoming. Every day I learn something new about myself. Sometimes I even feel a wee bit self absorbed (don't we all) but all in all I love who I am becoming. So other than this question for the day, I don't really want to be anyone other than who I am. I'm pretty cool for a geeky ol' klutz. I'm happy in my own skin. That is amazing to me considering where I came from. 

What about you? Who would you trade places with for a day? 
(I'm sure you guys have more imagination with this than I did)


0 comments:

Post a Comment