31 Days in pictures 2012: Day Eleven



Day Eleven 2012: 
A picture of something you hate. 




This is the same answer as last year. More than likely, it'll be the same answer every year hereafter. I don't hate anything. My mother taught me that. You don't hate anything. It's nearly the same as murder. Hate causes so many bad things. Most hate is simply a bi-product of ignorance. People hate things because they don't understand them. They don't take the time to understand them. It's different from them so they hate it. Hate feeds the world with madness. Hate has brought down whole nations and crippled groups of people. People who could have (and many who have regardless) contributed greatly to this world. Hate kills out the goodness in this world. There is so much to gain from being different. If it were not for difference we'd simply be robots doing the same things over and over and over. Where would we have gotten without the unique contributions of those who are different from ourselves? I do not understand how people can hate. Especially hate because of a color, or a gender, or nationality or look or a view. We are different and rightfully so. We make the world a better place, a brighter place, a place worth being in because of our unique ways. Hate is unnecessary. Hate is what it is. I don't like it. I wish that in my life time I could make the world see the damage that hate does. All I can do is do my part in my little part of the world each day and hope that each live I touch will touch that many more and so on and so on until it spreads like an epidemic across the nations and squash out hate. 

So what is that you strongly dislike? 
(No, I'm not going to say hate because that would cancel out everything I just said)

0 comments:

Post a Comment