Twenty five things I want to do in my life.


  1. Be happy.
  2. Learn as much about as much as I can.
  3. Learn to drive a stick shift.
  4. Visit the Grand Canyon. Travel as many places as I can.
  5. Help someone in a major way.
  6. Write a book.
  7.  Gain some discipline.
  8. Enjoy my children while they are with me.
  9. Dance in the rain.
  10. Learn a foreign language fluently.
  11. Have a clean house for more than a day.
  12. Smile more than worry.
  13. Visit Alaska.
  14. Read every book on my TBR list.
  15. Teach.
  16. Learn to love who I am…without changing who that is.
  17. Make my parents proud.
  18. Make God proud.
  19. Cry because I’m completely in love.
  20. Graduate from several Universities…AA, BA, MFA..Ph.D.???
  21. Live to see my grandchildren marry and live happily ever after.
  22. Never be a burden to my children.
  23. Catch a Ninja or find Waldo…whichever comes first.
  24. Run in a marathon (and not want to die afterward)
  25. Make  a new list just like this in a few years because I’ve completed most of this one. 


What about you? 

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Regina said...

That looks like a pretty awesome list. I bet that you accomplish all of those and many, many more. I know that I will see more lists out of you sooner than you think.

Post a Comment