Please pardon my mess...

I'm playing with blogger templates and css coding so please excuse my mess while I move things around and pretty up the place. I liked my old template but it was a little too dark for me....literally not figuratively. Plus as I gain more blogger experience I sort of want a more experienced looking layout. I'm not sure if this one will stick but I'm liking it as of today. Let me know what you think or if you have any problems with any of the links or buttons.

Thanks again for your patience! 


Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I like your template, I am always changing my templates, Blogger makes it so easy, and I just like change once in awhile. So play around with different ones, have fun, until you find one that suits your fancy. I have the Autumn one now, but later on will probably put a Winter template up.

Cat said...

I'm usually not a pink froo froo kind of gal but I really think i like this one...so far. Like you I like to change thinks up once in a while. That's why you can't find anything in my kitchen though. ha! ha!

Post a Comment