WWW Wednesday (June 16)


This is a new one for me but I thought it looked fun. This is another fun meme brought to us by MizB over at Should Be Reading Let's play, shall we?

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga) 
What are you currently reading?

 I'm still trying to work my way through "the short second life of bree tanner" by Stephanie Meyer. It's a short read but I've been occupied with summer classes and haven't really focused on this one. I'm going to try to finish this in the next couple of days. I just wanted to get a climpse into how she saw the "bad guys" in this one.



What did you recently finish reading?

Lover Mine: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood"Lover Mine" by JR WARD. I'm entranced by the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and the world JR Ward has created & shared with all her readers. It's a very addictive series.





What do you think you’ll read next?

Cape Refuge (Cape Refuge Series #1)I've been picking this book up and putting it back for a long time. I think I'll finally pick up the Cape Refuge Series by Terrie Blackstock and read my way through all four books this summer. The first being Cape Refuge, then Southern Storm, then River's Edge, and finally Breaker's Reef.



 Now your turn: PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I am re-reading The Host right now. I hope you enjoy Bree.

Cat said...

I loved The Host. I wasn't expecting it to be what it was. It was a great surprise. I'm liking Bree so far but it saddens me to know how her story ends already. But that makes some of the best stories, the ones that aren't always HEA!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I haven't read any of Stephanie Meyer's books yet... I really should do else I#ll be the only person who hasn't!

Cat said...

Nikki-ann, The Host was pretty good. It wasn't YA but it was clean. It was one of those books that stuck with me. If you are going to read one, read that one.

Beverly said...

I am excited to be your first follower! Your books look great - I want to read the Bree book - but it hasn't made it to the top of my stack yet - love her other stuff, The Host more than the Twilight series (don't tell anyone!) Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading!

Cat said...

Thanks for following. I had one other follower when this was just my ramblings and writings. I'm trying to combine the two but I must have ran them off. :( Don't you love the fact that our stacks grow and grow faster than we can get to them? ha! ha!

Post a Comment