Tuesday Teaser


It's Tuesday! The day after the dreaded Monday but the day not quite close enough to Friday. It's time for me to participate in

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Development Through the Lifespan (5th Edition)Epigenesis means development resulting from ongoing, bidirectional exchanges between heredity and all levels of environment. To illustrate, providing a baby with a healthy diet increases brain growth, leading to new connections between nerve cells, which transform gene expression. -pg 74 Developing Through The Lifespan.
Riveting, isn't it? Sorry, that was a mean thing to do. It is my current read. I'm currently killing myself this summer by cramming in Developmental Psychology and Human Ecology in a short eight week session. I haven't had time to finish last weeks book let alone start something new and fun. I did share the more interesting subject. Human Ecology is interesting but that book is b-o-r-i-n-g...boring! Hopefully, next week I'll at least finish my current fun read and crack open the covers of a new one.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


4 comments:

jlshall said...

Well, at least you're expanding your mind this summer. But I hope you're able to get some time for fun reading, too.

My teaser: Whiter Than Snow

Kathy Martin said...

Oh, dear! I am so glad to have finished college and, hopefully, books like that. My teaser is from Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey.

Jennifer said...

I actually found the teaser to be rather interesting. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays-heart-of-lies.html

Kaye said...

Actually, this sounds like a book my younger daughter would love! My TT and contest link can be found HERE

Post a Comment