Wondering Wednesday - Genre Poll

What's your favorite kind of book? I tend to jump from genre to genre based on my mood or some really great recommendation. I always loved mystery/spy novels until somehow I got turned on to the Night Huntress Series and started reading Parnormal Romance or would that be Urban Fantasy? (That's a close call). I still love mystery and even some Christian fiction when it doesn't involve fakish people or the Amish. (Just my preference & a little pet peave.)

So I was wondering what everyone likes to read? If you could only pick one genre to read, what would it be? Vote and leave me a comment to explain the one you picked or even your second choices. Also, how did you come to love the genre you picked?  Oh and if you pick OTHER, tell me what it is in the comments. I'm always looking for something good to jump into.
What is your favorite book genre?
Mystery
Urban Fantasy
Paranormal Romance
Historical Fiction
Traditional Romance
Non-Fiction/Biography
Christian Fiction
Other

View Results


Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment