Tuesday Teaser

I'm "borrowing" this idea from another site. I've been reading it for a while now and love getting to this site to see Tuesday's teaser line. I've decided to incorporate it here.

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
As the silence droned on, all he could think of was..shit, she was shutting the door on him. Again. On one level it so wasn't a surprise and therefore shouldn't have mattered. God knew he'd been on the receiving end of her rejections plenty of times. The reality was that it felt like another death for him to face--  Lover Mine by JR Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood series)
Lover Mine: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
So here's the fun if you want to please leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks and happy reading!


5 comments:

jlshall said...

Wow, sad situation. Do they get back together? Hope you're enjoying this one. Excellent teaser!
Here's mine.

Cat said...

Thanks! I'm enjoying it completely! Mainly because it's part of a series and the author incorporates characters from other books into each one. You get to keep up with the others as you learn about the new ones. LOVE yours! My TBR list is going to get HUGE with this "game".

Leya said...

I read the book a week or two ago. Love it!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

This sounds good! Great Teaser! New author for me, but will check out the book.
HERE is my teaser for the first day of June!

Lady Q said...

Good teaser! I'm starting the first book in this series this weekend! Here's my teaser for The Smoke Thief.

Post a Comment