WWW WEDNESDAY 7/28/10

Here is today's W...W...W... hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions..
*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Here's my answers:

Black/Red/White (The Circle Trilogy 1-3)What are you currently reading?

I'm reading the Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekkar and will probably be reading it for another week or so. I've got a slow start on it and it's a mammoth book. It's actually three books in one so I should get extra time, right? ha! ha!



Lover Mine: A Novel of the Black Dagger BrotherhoodWhat did you recently finish reading? 

I hate to admit it but it's been a while since I finished a book. I've started a couple then put them down because I just wasn't into them. The last one I actually finished was Lover Mine by JR Ward. I love the series so I loved this book. It was a long time coming. 




Shutter IslandWhat do you think you'll read next? 

I may read Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane next. I got it as free Kindle download and it was highly recommended by a couple book buddies. 





Now it's your turn. Please leave a comment with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don't have a blog). Happy reading! 

4 comments:

Anne said...

All the 3 books looks interesting. I better put them in my list. My reading plan is going to be choatic. XD Thanks for dropping by my blog. =)

Anne said...

Just to add, here's how you make a link:

Type this sign < followed by an a, space then href= followed by the link then the > sign. After the > sign should be your link text then another < followed /a then another >.

Sample: Here's my a href=your link>meme /a.
Result: Here's my meme.

I have to remove < and > signs because it will automatically change it to a link. =) In case it's still vague, just drop me a mail. =)

Cat said...

Thanks Anne. That's so easy...& I call myself a geek. Shame on me lol

Violet said...

Glad you liked Lover Mine! Hope you enjoy Shutter Island! :)

My WWW is here.

Post a Comment