Tuesday Teaser July 20


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read  
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Notes from a Spinning Planet--Ireland"Consequently, I haven't been out of the country either. Wait a minute, there was that one memorable car trip to Vancouver, BC, when I was eight and plagued with the unfortunate case of motion sickness that left our car smelling like sour milk for several months afterwards." - notes from a spinning planet Ireland by Melody Carlson
(This one is on my TBR list. I'm still reading the mega book at the moment)

Now it's your turn. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

5 comments:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Um...gross! LOL! I'm so glad I've never had motion sickness.

Anonymous said...

Yuck!! Great teaser though!!

Aimee said...

Great teaser, this sounds like a great read. I haven't heard of this author before. My Teaser is here.

Jen said...

Hmmm... not a nice thought.... ;) But, a good teaser!

Mine's
here

Cat said...

It is gross but it's my kind of humor too. :) Aimee, I hadn't heard of her either until I stumbled across this book. Then I checked out her website and she's written like 100 books. There's the website for more info on her: http://melodycarlson.com/women.shtml
She writes children's books, teens, chic lit, and nonfiction as well. I think it's amazing that we hear about all these successful writers and then out of the blue some you've never heard of has a resume longer than a small town phonebook. Irony, huh?

Post a Comment