Tuesday Teaser


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted byMizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Black/Red/White (The Circle Trilogy 1-3)
"I'm interested because the histories couldn't have said early in the twenty-first century. Thomas changed history. The virus didn't ravage the world early in the twenty-first century. So the question is, when does the Great Deception take place? or does it even? ~ The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker


Yes, I know I added more than one line but it's one of those books that you can't just stop with one or two. It's addictive. I was loaned this book by someone who didn't really know where I was but hit the spot on my need to read something just like this.

Okay, I'll stop rambling for now and give you a turn.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

6 comments:

Cecelia said...

My family absolutely loves Dekker's books. I haven't tried one yet, but I may have to. Nice teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Alayne said...

Oooh looks so intriguing! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Darlyn said...

Very interesting.This is really sounds cool ;p

here's mine;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-teausdays-thin-excutioner.html

jlshall said...

Haven't read anything by Ted Dekker yet, but I really need to do something about that. Great teaser!

Emma Michaels said...

Opps! This is why I LOVE my editor. *your

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

You're right, very intriguing! Here are my two teasers.

Post a Comment