Teaser Tuesday 8/3/10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:








  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • Becareful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if the like your teasers!


Here's mine:
Land of a Hundred Wonders
"So that's it in a nutshell. All that I can remember, anyways, about the night I became what Grampa calls NQR, which is his pet name for Not Quite Right, which means--brain-wise--I'm not doing so hot." ~ Land of a Hundred Wonders by Lesley Kagen




Please leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 "teasers" in a comment here (if you don't have a blog)


Thanks & happy reading!

5 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Great Teaser! Will definitely add this to my TBR list.
HERE is my teaser for this week.

Lori said...

Cool teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Tuesday Teaser

Barbara said...

good teaser. I liked this book.

Here's mine! PLUS a giveaway of ROOM by Emma Donoghue (one of 13 books longlisted for 2010 Booker Prize.)

Heather said...

Great teaser, Cat! Thanks for visiting me tonight!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

interesting teaser, sounds like a great book~

Post a Comment