Outlining the obvious

I love writing. I love it even more when it isn't work. That seems to be the case with my recent project. I'm not writing it. Its writing itsself. Each day another piece reveals itself to me and I have to hury up and jot it down. This morning I woke up to so much of the story falling in place that there was no way to write it all in detail. Thus I have rediscovered the note taking/outline process. Ok so I really never lost it. I just never really used it unless i had to give a speach or make a list of to dos. I suppose that's what my story was giving me this morning. My to do list. Each character is shouting for me to tell their side, their angle that they knew I had to write it down in a tangle be way. I'm quickly filling up a notebook with words; with lives, with character development, with a story line that has grabbed my attention and won't let go. I hope I can do it justice. Its such a good story my Muse has given me. I just don't want to let her down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment