Musings of a Muse

I've been under some stressful emotions lately. Several aspects of my life are changing rapidly while others are in limbo until I make some decisions. All of which are life changing in one way or another. As per her norm, my Muse came last night at 11:47 pm. Right on time. All my medication for my inner ear infection had kicked in but my Muse will not be ignored any longer. But man or man! She was in full force and I am so glad I did not ignore her. She has brought me an early Christmas present. A story. The story I have been searching for. She brought it and dropped it in my head with her rich characters and appeal. Of course, she also dropped in a setting I know nothing about so I'll be doing research. Other than for papers, I've never really done any real research so this may take me a while. But she's singing in my head even as I prepare the house for the Christmas feastivities later this week. My notebook is close at hand so I can jot down whatever she throws at me before I lose it. Its delightful to have her so excited in my head. I hope I can do her justice. Only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment