Quick but thick

I've been drowning in school work lately but my Muse decided to drop in and inspire me. I've noticed a pattern. When my brain is on overload she pops in, my Muse that is. I suppose she's a she. I suppose she could be a male. After all, I tend to dream in a masculine point of view. Well as masculine as a female can be. Actually, (really noticed I use that word quite a bit and I really don't like the use of Actually, humph)I wonder if everyone views things in the opposite sex POV from time to time? There I go getting side tracked again. My original thought was that when I get so much on my mind that I can't control it any longer the Muse arrives large and in charge. I'm taking advantage of the visit while still trying to focus on the task at hand. So off I go to ponder the Quadratic Formula for a few hours while the Muse dances ideas around in my head. But I'm a step ahead this time...my writer's journal is close at hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment