Writing resources

There's quite a bit of material out there for aspiring writers. It can be confusing to wade through it all and sometimes, more often than not, its repetitive mumbo jumbo we've heard before. I found a website that has a little of everything in it regarding all things writing. While this blog is mostly for my own amusing muse moments I thought I'd share

100 free and useful web apps for writers

100 Time-Saving Search Engines for Serious Scholars

How to Improve your English Writing Through Free Lectures

75 Books Every Writer Should Read

There. It's not groundbreaking material nor is it anything really new but it is a great all in one place resource for finding ideas, research help and much more. I'm mostly saving this for me...a place for me to remember where it is but if you stumble upon it and get use out of it...well, great. And if you stumble across it and think, "Well I know a better place to look!" please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment