Time

Time is a funny thing. It's the one thing we want more of yet waste it when we have it. It's the one thing I desire the most...Time. Time comes and time goes. I want more time with my children and I want more time alone. I want more time to get work done and I want the work day time to fly. Time never makes us happy. Never. I want to have time to write yet I've filled my time with task after task. I accomplish nothing. I accomplish as much as I would if I did nothing but enjoy a moment of time in quiet. I want to write but can't find the time. The time to let go of my mind and let it be its own captain. Let the ideas form, let the words form, let the world pour out onto the paper and develop a life of its own. Yet I can't seem to get there. I have this to do by this time. Next time I'll get it done. I don't have time to stop and think. I have to get somewhere in time to wait and plan the next time. There is no time yet there's plenty of time to have no time.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment