Out of office...on vacation

Sorry for the lack of activity. I haven't given up on blotting...I'm on vacation. I just was so wrapped up in having everything ready for us to leave I didn't plan for the blog. *face of shame* Rest assured! I'll be back in a few days and I'll make up for the lack of boring material on the blog. I have one good vacation every other year (read Summer Vacation from h-e-double hockey sticks for a recap of last years) but this is my good year and I'm loving it.
We've been camping on the shores of the Green River Lake and loving it. Although our many hikes planned got cut short after just one 4.5 mile hike resulted in hours (no two days) of tick searching. Still debating about throwing out a rather expensive part of Rebbock ztecks. However, the weather is awesome. The people aregreat. They lake water is perfect and today is nothing but lake time and a round of minature golf.
The picture was taken by my son of our first evening at camp. That's how every evening looks from here. Needless to say...I'm in heaven.
Until later...have a great week!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment