Monday Music FREEBIES

I stumbled across these little freebies on Amazon this morning while peeking at the Cyber Specials I won't be buying so in the spirit of the Holidays (Christmas for me) I thought I'd share these for you listening pleasure. There are a wide variety of musical styles and songs but they're all good and best of all they're all FREE! I hope you enjoy them. I've also included a free Kindle book for the holidays as well. If you're like me and aren't blessed with a Kindle just remember you can download a free Kindle reader for your different devices Here

     





























Happy Cyber Monday Everyone!




2 comments:

Newton Saber said...

Thanks for the links to the free music. Downloaded the Veggie Tales Christmas album. Really cool.
Keep on learning, keep on writing.
~Newton Saber
100 Beginnings for Fiction Writers analysis of 100 novels and how we (as writers) learn from them.
The Writer's Invisible Mentor My writing project about writing and learning to write
Saber Slice: More on Creativity and Writing

Cat said...

Glad you liked them Newton. I'm still writing and still learning. As long as there's an ounce of mental ability in me and a heart beat, I'll be creating.

Post a Comment