Change of Direction

Today I took books back to the campus library unread. Yes, you heard
me. Unread! They weren't even research materials. I've found that my
tastes,while always eclectic, have changed. Thank God! I have become
bored with candy for the brain. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing
wrong with some mindless fiction. I had just became trapped in the
paranormal world and need to get out or get exercised.

However, I do have some good material to read. Just need to find the
time to do so. I am enjoying a quick read I picked up on the advice
from Madame X. "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow.
It might be a quick read but sounds intense. I'll keep you posted.

That's it for now. I'm trying out posting via email (via iPhone).
We'll see how it goes! Happy Reading!

Sent from my iPhone

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment