Musing Mondays (Jan. 2)





Musing Mondays is a bookish meme hosted by MizB on Should be reading.
This week’s musing asks…
What is/are the first book(s) you’re reading for the new year?

One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress NovelI didn't get to read as much as I wanted to this past year. I didn't even read as much as I did when I didn't read on a regular basis. This year I want to read back on my old level. (Thanks to mono) While I was off for a good chunk this past year, I had no ability to concentrate on any book. One thing I have done is keep up with the freebies on Amazon for my Kindle. I have so many books on there now I don't know where to start....13 pages full.  So where to start? 


I think I'm going to start with one of my brain candy books. One I waited for, for what seemed like forever: One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost. I love this series. I'm not a huge PNR reader but this one of two that I have kept up with and will continue to read. 


So what's number one on your TBR list?


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! 

5 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Cat..Welcome back.

I hope 2012 treats you better health wise. Mono, I am guessing, was not a fun illness to experience. I hope you will soon have your energy back, and feeling tip-top again.

Thanks for the visit, it was great hearing from you again.

Happy Reading in 2012.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have better health this year!
Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

Amy said...

Great reads! This one is definitely being added to my TBR list - thank you for sharing! Happy New Year! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/musing-mondays-with-clockwork-prince.html

Cathy De Los Santos said...

That looks like a great read. Great cover. Here's my Musing.

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Looks like a fun book!
Hope you enjoy :)
I'm a new follower

Post a Comment